The project takes place under the financial support of the Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic.
9.10. | 19.30
Atrium na Žižkově, Čajkovského 12, Praha 3
Entry: 150 CZK, seniors & students 90 CZK
10.10. | 19.00
MŠ Chýně, Ke školce 57, Chýně
11.10. | 19.00
ZUŠ Černošice, Střední 403, 252 28 Černošice
Entry: 150 CZK, seniors & students 80 CZK, Tickets on the spot
12.10. | 19.00
Divadlo Oskara Nedbala, Divadelní 218, 390 01 Tábor
Entry: in advance 250 CZK (www.festival-vina.cz), on the spot 300 CZK
13.10. | 20.00
Kytary.cz, Mezi vodami 23, Praha 4 - Modřany
Entry: 149 CZK v in advance, 199 CZK on the spot
14.10.2016 | 19.00
Městská knihovna v Praze - velký sál
Entry: 390 CZK
Advance ticket sales: colosseumticket.cz
15.10. | 19.30
Lidová zahrada, Karlova 702, Varnsdorf
Entry: 250 CZK
23.10. | 18.00
Christuskirche, Maibacher Str. 50, Schweinfurt (D)
Tickets on the spot
24.10. | 19.00
Die Amtskellerei im Markt Stadtlauringen (D)
Tickets on the spot
3.11. | 19.30
Art Space, Řetězová 7, Praha 1
Entry: 200 CZK
4.11. | 19.30
Atrium na Žižkově, Čajkovského 12, 130 00 Praha
Entry: 200 CZK, seniors & students 100 CZK
7.11. | 19.30
Zasedácí síň OÚ, Hlavní 200, Chýně
Entry: 180 CZK, seniors & students 100 CZK
8.11. | 19.30
Místo setkávání, Jakamado 444, Dolní Poustevna
Tickets on the spot.
9.11. | 19.30
Palác Akropolis, Kubelíkova 27, Praha 3
Entry: 250 CZK, seniors & students 100 CZK
The concert is organized in conjuction with the Integrace Slunce festival.
10.11. | afternoon
Konzervatoř Pardubice, Sukova tř. 1260, Pardubice
SAI 4th annual guitar competition, semifinal – closed to the public
10.11. | 19.30
Entry: 190 CZK, seniors & students 100 CZK
18.11. | 19.30
"Theatre Libre", Schillerstraße 3, 01855 Sebnitz (D)
Tickets on the spot
26.11. | 19.00
Rudolfinum - Sukova síň, Alšovo nábřeží 12, Praha
Entry: 250 CZK, seniors & students – 150 CZK
Presented by Stanislav Barek, with the financial support of Ministery of Culture of the Czech Republic, the Capital City of Prague and the Czech Gild of Musical Artists
Ticket booking: www.colosseum.cz
Phone : +420 277 012 677
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Guitar competition 2016
Association of authors and musicians announces 4th year of competition for accoustic guitar players in all geners of music apart from classical music. There is no similar project in the Czech republic, so this competition is unique.
Competition concert is realized by Association of authors and musicians in cooperation with Guitar across styles festival, publishing house Muzikus and Kytary.cz company. It is great oppurtinity for all accoustic guitar players regardless their age or education.
The competition is intended only for solo accoustic guitar players. They have to play their own music or existing music arranged for accoustic guitars expect songs with lyrics (competitors can not sing).
1. Competition terms and conditions
- Music genres – contestants can play all genres of music except for classical.
- Selection of music – depends on the contestant. The contestans should prepare three compositions in different styles (slow, medium and high tempo).
- Type of guitar – contestants may play on all types of accoustic guitar.
- Age – Age does not matter.
2. Competition process
Foreign contestants send their records to this e-mail adress (email@example.com). Application deadline is 15.10. 2016 at 19.30.
The jury will choose 10 semifinalists from the properly recieved recordings (from Czech and others countries together).
- Chosen contestants will prepare two tunes of various characterisation and tempo.
- The semifinal will be held on the 10 November 2016 afternoon in the Pardubice Conservatory (adress: Sukova 1260, 530 02 Pardubice).
- The jury of proffesional musicians will choose 5 contestants to advance to the final.
- The contestants will play two arbitrary tunes of various characterisation and tempo. Tunes from semifinal could be used.
- The final will be held in the Pardubice Conservatory on the 10 November 2016 evening (adress: Sukova 1260, 530 02 Pardubice). It will be a public concert
- The jury will choose a winner, a 2nd and a 3rd place.
- The audience will choose their favourite among the finalists during the live performance. He/she will get the Audience award.
- At the end of the finale, finalists of the previous year will perform.
5. The Jury
- Adam Rafferty – head of jury
- Norbi Kovács – jury member
- Stanislav Barek – jury member
1) hand made guitar Schneider
2) voucher to Kytary.cz shop
3) Šiba – guitar case