Excerpt from General Terms and Conditions for Ticket Saleof Seller name s.r.o. with its registered office at address company ID: 12345678, entered in the Commercial Register administered by the Municipal Court in CITY, section X, file 123456, regarding the sale of goods (tickets) via the e‐shop located at the URL www.example.com
1. Personal data protection
- The Seller processes the Buyer’s personal data in order to fulfil the terms of the contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer pursuant to article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2017/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of personal data. The extent of personal data provided by the Buyer for these purposes shall not exceed the following: first name, second name, e‐mail address, telephone number, and bank account number or payment card number. The minimum extent of personal data required by the Seller to be provided by the Buyer as a condition for concluding the contract shall include the following: first name, second name, and e‐mail address. Bank account number or payment card number are kept on record in the Seller’s accounting and banking statements without being linked to other personal data and are not processed in any manner.
The purposes for processing personal data include namely:
- to deliver the ticket to the Buyer and inform the Buyer on changes related to the Event;
- to identify the Buyer when handling claims in accordance with the refund policy specified in section 6.
- The Buyer enters their personal data using the Webpage and the BZUCO eshop software. If there is an error in the personal data (e.g. a typing error in the name or telephone number), the Buyer must in his or her own interest contact the Seller and seek to rectify the error. The Seller shall store the personal data for as long as necessary, but for 12 months at most, and then delete it. If the Buyer wishes to have these data deleted earlier, he or she may contact the Seller and request an early deletion.
- The Seller shall store e‐mail addresses of all Buyers for an unlimited period of time and use these addresses for the purposes of sending promotional offers. If the Buyer decides that he or she does not want to receive promotional offers, he or she may reply to the e‐mail, stating that they do not want to receive such offers anymore, and the e‐mail address shall be removed from the mailing list. The Buyer may also directly contact the Seller in order to express his or her disagreement with receiving promotional offers.
- The Seller collects statistics about the number of tickets sold for each Event and each year. These statistics are created based on personal data collected from Buyers which are, however, fully anonymized by the BZUCO eshop software, and it is therefore not possible to identify individual Buyers from these statistics.
- At the Events, the Seller (as the organizer) collects photo and short video recordings for the purpose of promoting the Events online. When recording such material, the Seller attempts to respect the visitors’ privacy to the maximum extent possible. If the Buyer finds out that he or she has been captured in such a recording and that he or she is clearly recognizable, they may contact the Seller and request that the Seller takes additional technical measures to ensure the Buyer (as a visitor) is not identifiable, typically by artificially blurring the Buyer’s likeness.
- The Buyer has the right to contact the Seller or the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time with requests or complaints relating to the processing of his or her personal data.