Guitar competition - SAI and Guitar across styles 2019
Competition terms and conditions
- Music genres - contestants can play all genres of music except for classical.
- Selection of music - depends on the contestant. The contestans should prepare three compositions in different styles (slow, medium and high tempo).
- Type of guitar - contestants may play on all types of accoustic guitar
- Age - Age does not matter
Foreign contestants send their records to this e-mail adress.
Application deadline is 31st of October 2018 at 19.00
The jury will choose 10 semifinalists from the properly recieved recordings.
- Chosen contestants will prepare two tunes of various characterisation and tempo.
- The semifinal will be held on the 8th of November 2018 afternoon in the Pardubice conservatory (adress: Sukova 1260, 530 02 Pardubice).
- The jury of proffesional musicians will choose 5 contestants to advance to the final.
- The contestants will play two arbitrary tunes of various characterisation and tempo. Two tunes from the semifinal might could used.
- The final concert will be held in the Pardubice Conservatory on the 9 of November 2017 from 19.30 (adress: v Sukova třída 1260, 530 02 Pardubice).
- The jury will choose a winner, a 2nd and a 3rd place.
- The audience will choose their favourite among the finalists during the live performance. He/she will get the Audience award.
- At the end of the finale Joe Robinson will perform.
- Joe Robinson (Australia) - (Australia´s Got Talent winner)
- Kozo Tate - (Japan)
- Norbi Kovács - (CZ)
- Stanislav Barek - (CZ)
- accoustic guitar Schneider, magazine Muzikus for one year, slots on festivals Guitar acros styles
- voucher in Kytary.cz shop, magazine Muzikus for one year
- Šiba case for guitar, magazine Muzikus for one year